The Double Your Productivity Webinar
I want to tell you about a free live training on productivity that I’m co-hosting next week with my good friend an international productivity expert, Colin Boyd.
This is a little different than the normal Excel training I do, but I think you will enjoy it.
My content is geared towards making you more productive with Excel, but I wanted to bring in someone to show you the bigger picture when it comes to being productive at work.
Here’s a video with Colin and I that explains more about the training.
Colin’s ideas have literally helped over 10,000 people at companies like HP, Coca Cola and Fuji Xero to name a few, so they can finally feel back in control and clear on how to get ahead.
Do you ever feel like this?
- You’re overwhelmed with the number of tasks on your plate, and don’t know how to handle all the ‘other peoples priorities’ for yourself either.
- You’ve got piles of work on your desk (sometimes known as an ‘organized mess’).
- Or you’ve got an endless amount of emails that make you feel exhausted.
If so, then this training is for you.
Inside this free advanced class, you’ll discover:
- How to create a Productive Mindset – the exact thinking you must have to produce incredible results.
- The 3 biggest mistakes people make when trying to achieve more and what to do about them. (mistake #1 is the biggest and can literally cost you 3 to 4 hours every day if you’re making it).
- The secret to Leveraged Energy – this is like a productivity Red Bull.
- The 3 critical Brain Rules – and how you can use them to work with your brain, not against it.
- The most powerful question you must ask yourself that can literally double your effectiveness each day.
- You’ll walk away from this training feeling confident, clear and equipped to be more productive than you ever have before.
The online class is Thursday, August 23rd at 1pm Pacific Time. Please click the following link to get registered and reserve your spot.
We will do our best to record the training and make a replay available, so please register even if you can’t make the time.