Macros & VBA Training Series BONUS VIDEO:
7 Ways to Run Your Macros in Excel
Double-click the video to view in full screen HD.
Here is a list of the 7 ways to run a macro that I discuss in the video:
- Step into the macro from the VB Editor – F8
- Run the macro from the VB Editor – F5
- Macros button on the View tab of the Excel Ribbon – Alt+F8
- Assign a macro to a Shape in a worksheet – Right-click shape > Assign Macro…
- Assign a macro to a Form Control Button on the worksheet – Developer tab > Insert > Form Control Button
- Type name of the macro in the Immediate Window in the VB Editor – Ctrl+G
- Use Events from the ThisWorkbook code module – Call the macro from the event code/macro.
The videos above are from Module 1 of The VBA Pro Course. This course is a step-by-step learning system that will take you from beginner to VBA expert. Click the link below to learn more and enroll in the course.
Please leave a comment below with any questions. Thanks!