Special Preview of Tab Hound
So this “tool” I'm referring to is named Tab Hound.
It is currently undergoing some beta testing and I have received a lot of great feedback so far. I am really looking forward to sharing it with you.
Tab Hound started as a tool that allows to you quickly search the worksheets in your workbook and navigate to them, but it has turned into so much more…
It is packed with a ton of features that allow you to:
- Search and jump to worksheets with a “Google-like” search.
- Hide and unhide multiple sheets at the same time.
- Jump back and forth between two sheets you are working on.
- Copy and rename sheets in one step.
- Work with worksheets based on the tab color.
- Create a clickable table of contents.
- And much more…
Tab Hound also has a friend named Tab Control that allows you to take control of the worksheets in your workbooks, and organize them with ease.
As I started listing out all the features above, I realized how far Tab Hound has come. This tool has been designed to save you a lot of time with your everyday tasks, and I'm really excited to share it with you.
But before I publish Tab Hound, I need your help. I have a few questions for you that will help me learn more about how you interact with the worksheets in your workbooks.
Please take a few minutes to answer this short survey.
Thanks again! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.