Understanding Pivot Tables
During this free webinar you will learn how to use Pivot Tables to create interactive reports and save tons of time with your job.
If you have any of the following questions then this webinar is for you.
- What exactly is a pivot table?
- How do pivot tables work?
- What does each area of the pivot table do?
- What is the correct layout and format for the source data?
- Why should I learn pivot tables and how will they benefit me?
The webinar runs at multiple days and times.
Learn Functions and Formulas
Learn the most important functions & formulas in Excel.
- Video #1: The 5 Essentials to Getting Started with VLOOKUP
- Video #2: How to Prevent & Handle Lookup Formula Errors
- Video #3: How to Use INDEX & MATCH Instead of VLOOKUP, and Why?
This video series is packed with time saving tips and techniques that will help you master these formulas, and impress your boss.
Macros and VBA Training Series
Learn how to write Macros to Automate Excel and actually understand how the VBA code works!
- Video #1: Writing Your First Macro & The Excel Object Model Explained
- Video #2: Automating Common Excel Tasks - The Summary Report
- Video #3: Introduction to Userforms and VBA Applications
If you are new to macros or struggle with understanding the code, then this video series is for you. You will learn the basic principles of the VBA coding language, and start writing your own macros.
Macros and VBA Webinar
In this free training webinar I explain "The 7 Steps to Getting Started with Macros & VBA". This will help you automate repetitive tasks and save time with your job.
You will learn:
- How to write your first macro.
- The Excel Object Model and what the dots between the words mean.
- How to run your code and step through it, and the order that it runs in.
- How to go beyond the macro recorder with techniques like loops.
Even if you have used VBA for awhile you will probably learn a lot from this training.